Autor Subiect: For sale few 1:18 models  (Citit de 2816 ori)

0 Membri şi 1 Vizitator vizualizează acest subiect.

danielle

• Vizitator
For sale few 1:18 models
« : 05/21/10*, 13 »
I have following models for sale:

IMPORTANT!
    Please read carefully!

• ALL PRICES ARE WITHOUT POSTAGE COSTS, EXCEPT IF THIS IS MENTIONED IN THE MODEL DESCRIPTION!
    • All models are in Bulgaria, so, please, bear in mind that the postage costs will be more than domestic costs.
    • I can accept payments with PayPal and eventually bank transfer. Model(s) will be sent after the payment is cleared! Also proof of postage will be provided!
    • For some models is possible bargaining in reasonable range.

I'll check what delivery options are available and more accurate postage costs on demand. For any questions for more details, more photos or anything else, please, send me a private message or if it is not against the regulations - comment directly in the thread!

FERRARI 575 GTC Evoluzione 2005
    scale 1:18 | Kyosho

Both the model and box are in very good condition. It was never on display, just stored in box. I wanted red one, but first I got this black matt, soon after I've managed to buy red one too, so now I'd like to sell this one. I don't even have the space to afford myself to have same model in few different colors... :)
    I'll upload photos of the real model soon!

Price is: 69 EUR

BMW 700 Rennsport Coupé (1961)
    scale 1:18 DE (80 43 0 414 430) | AutoArt

The model is boxed in original BMW dealer box, but has few missing parts. I've got it this way on ebay, but didn't knew about the faults, when I bought it and when it arrived I was very disappointed... Some needed those parts, because they are taken off very clear, without any damage or trace of intervention and except this  the model is excellent.
    The inner card of the passenger's door is missing and the transparent part of the left taillight too. It is possible the taillight to be restored from BMW 700 LS by Signature, but never tried and can't confirm that it will fit perfectly!

Price is: 49 EUR
    I also accept reasonable offers!

FERRARI F40
    scale 1:18 | Bburago

The model is perfect for its age and is in its original box. The paint is good and is more red than orange (because there are a lot of orange-red F40 made by Bburago 10 years ago). All lock on boot and bonnet are present and there is nothing missing.

Price is: 24 EUR

BMW M3 GTR (E46) Street Version
    scale 1:18 DE (80 43 0 396 080), limited edition of 3000 pieces | Kyosho

The model has few faults and has no box! Both rear spoilers/wings are broken and re-glued, but without success and at the moment are in the boot. Part of the left taillight, which is on the boot lid is missing at all. The model came to me in M6 DE box by Kyosho, but M6 has no rear wing and that is why now I have broken both wings...
    I'm trying to find spare parts for few months already, but so far no luck...
    Rest of the model is in very good condition, without any faults. The model was on display shortly, but away from dust and sunlight.

Price is: 67 EUR
    I also accept reasonable offers!

Offline Stefan

• IERTAND, TE IERTI PE TINE
    • Super-Hero Member
    • Mesaje postate: 14.147
    • Gen: Bărbat
    • Sa nu dispretuiesti ce nu intelegi.
      • Miniauto
    Rãspuns: For sale few 1:18 models
    « Răspuns #1 : 09/27/10*, 19 »
    danielle,

have you sold something ?

Ne-am  adunat  aici  ca  sa fim  mai  multi:  Forum  Miniauto
    Cumpar cu prioritate: VW T1, Matiz, , dricuri, super- si hypercars

Offline THUNDER77

• Classic cars fan....
    • Mesaje postate: 772
    « Răspuns #2 : 10/14/10*, 13 »
    These prices includes the transport taxes  ?
    Ploua cu spaima si durere/Peste cetatea mea invinsa/Cadeau barbatii in tacere/Murea un zeu cu tampla ninsa...

Offline Ciprian

• Mesaje postate: 5.202
    « Răspuns #3 : 10/14/10*, 13 »
    These prices includes the transport taxes  ?

IMPORTANT!
    Please read carefully!

• ALL PRICES ARE WITHOUT POSTAGE COSTS, EXCEPT IF THIS IS MENTIONED IN THE MODEL DESCRIPTION!
    • All models are in Bulgaria, so, please, bear in mind that the postage costs will be more than domestic costs.

Mai clar de atat nu se poate ;D
    « Ultima Modificare: 10/14/10*, 13 de Ciprian »

Offline THUNDER77

• Classic cars fan....
    • Mesaje postate: 772
    « Răspuns #4 : 10/20/10*, 09 »
    Oups ! My bad ! :D
    Ploua cu spaima si durere/Peste cetatea mea invinsa/Cadeau barbatii in tacere/Murea un zeu cu tampla ninsa...