Autor Subiect: Hello, I'm Ivaylo from Bulgaria  (Citit de 5774 ori)

0 Membri şi 1 Vizitator vizualizează acest subiect.

Offline Ivaylo

• Rookie / Newbie
  • Mesaje postate: 5
  • Gen: Bărbat
    • DiecastCarsBG
Hello, I'm Ivaylo from Bulgaria
« : 05/16/10*, 13 »
Hello, dear colleagues diecasters from Romania!

My name is Ivaylo and I'm a collector from Bulgaria. I found your forum recently and I just decided to say hello and show some of my models. :) It's great to meet cool people from neighbour country who share your passion for diecast models. I salute you for your great forum! )0( Unfortunately I don't speak Romanian so I'm just reading with an online translator and watch the photos, which is also interesting. :D

I've started collecting about 10 years ago, but in the last ~6 years I took this hobby a lot seriously. I love making photos of my models. This way I can enjoy both of my hobbies at the same time. :)

My main theme is 1:18 street cars. I don't collect racing cars with liveries or concept cars, but I have couple of exceptions. I also love to collect simple cars which you can see on the street like VW Golf, Peugeot, Mercedes 190 E, not just super-cars from magazine covers. My biggest passion are the luxurious limos - S-class, 7-series, A8, Maybach and such.

I also have a small collection of 1:72 and 1:87 models, diecast and plastic ones. They come at second place, that's why I don't add new models too often. I really enjoy them though! They are like little jewels. Recently I've started a collection of 1:64 high-end models from AutoArt and Minichamps.

Enough talking, let's get to the photos. I have dozens so I'll just select few random ones to start with. I hope you'll like them. :D

Offline Alex_Aeg

• Mesaje postate: 5.537
  • Imparatul moare ultimul !!!
Rãspuns: Hello, I'm Ivaylo from Bulgaria
« Răspuns #1 : 05/16/10*, 21 »
Hello. Very nice collection you have.
I know your photo from DIF. Welcome and enjoy !

Offline Dark Side

• BadBoy 'Vettes !
  • Mesaje postate: 4.995
  • Corvette Racing: Winners of Le Mans 2011 @ GTE-PRO
« Răspuns #2 : 05/17/10*, 00 »
You have a great collection there !
And some proffesional photos (great, great quality)
Hope to see you posting more soon. ;)
Click the banner to see my site

klauzeklauze

• Vizitator
« Răspuns #3 : 05/17/10*, 00 »
hella ivailo! sweet beemers, love them all actually...i had some in 1/18 scale now is only 1/43, please tray if u have the time the presentations for each model...u have great pics!

danielle

• Vizitator
« Răspuns #4 : 05/18/10*, 10 »
Hi man,

thanks for sharing this board with me!  :)

Offline Ivaylo

• Rookie / Newbie
  • Mesaje postate: 5
    • DiecastCarsBG
« Răspuns #5 : 05/18/10*, 17 »
Thank you all!

danielle, you are welcome! Can't wait to see your cool photos. )0(

By the way, I'd like to share some experimental "photos" I made few months ago. Please, wait until they are fully loaded. :D

Actually there is no need to open the trunk for taking the roof out, but I decided to open it, because the structure looks very nice when it's fully opened. :o

And these are showing some of the movable details in a Precision 100 Ford Mustang 1964 1/2. It's an ERTL division, the quality is like the ERTL Authentics editions.

Offline justady2002

• Useri cu buton Modifica
  • Mesaje postate: 4.272
« Răspuns #6 : 05/18/10*, 18 »
WOW !!! What an incredible collection. Congratulations.  )0(

Bizi

• Vizitator
« Răspuns #7 : 05/18/10*, 19 »
One word Ivaylo: AMAZING  )0(  and congrats for this collection ;D